First Grade First Grade

Sound about right, yeah.

Time to transform Time to transform

wat

SUCK A DUCK! SUCK A DUCK!

Definetly can say this cracked me up. Very well made and funny. Just the type of art we need here. It's great. The animation is somewhat fluid and everything fits in just right.

AlonDan responds:

Thank you for your encouraging words! :)

Analog Keyboard Analog Keyboard

This is actually rather good, could use a bit of work here such as allowing bindable keys or some sort of shortcuts, but other than it's something that could be pretty useful. Not a bad submission in my opinion.

GolfGolf GolfGolf

A rather basic game. It's not bad actually, and if it was worked upon a bit more and improved a bit, it would be good. Another problem with it is the color selection which could hurt your eyes over time, but other than that it's okay-ish, i suppose.

Car Shooter 1v1 Car Shooter 1v1

This game is a bit too simple and crudely made. And yes, worse games have been made and submitted to the portal but this just isn't something that we should have around here.. If you worked on improving it, then yeah. But for now it's just plain and simply, bad. I'm sorry.

JohanTheMainMan responds:

it's the second game i made so im not suprised.

also if you could tell me what i could improve maybe i could maybe better games in the future.

just a rev up loop thing idk just a rev up loop thing idk

While i can say i like it, definetly didn't like it as much as the rest of your stuff. It's still good though!

Father-of-Death responds:

yea sometimes i put out a bunch of songs and take some down later that are poop

HEY! [Glitch Hop] HEY! [Glitch Hop]

Unlike the other people here giving reviews i'm not good at it so i'll just say i like it, leave my 5 star rating and go bother someone else. Good stuff.

Zelgeon responds:

lmao thanks bro <3 xd

b r a i n . f o g b r a i n . f o g

I really like this song and on a side note, i find it pretty funny how, as of writing this, the score was 4.39/5.00 and my voting power is exactly 4.39 votes lol.

hentaiaia hentaiaia

Never before in my life have i seen such a detailed masterpiece. The anatomy displayed here surpasses the genius of Michelangelo himself. Pure genius.

Autumn's Rust Autumn's Rust

This would be a great screensaver in my opinion. <3

EggnogTripod responds:

Ah cheers, yeah I can see that workin :)

Rey (STAR WARS: The Force Awakens) Rey (STAR WARS: The Force Awakens)

Look pretty good in my opinion, looks like it could be used in a 3D cartoon in my opinion. Would fit right in as if it was made by a huge company!